Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Top Secret Project

Today was the first photo shoot of the "top secret project ". I am excited about this project. There are clues in previous posts. Seems silly to not say? Well, during the time of incubation I have found it is best to not disclose till the creation actually hatches. Especially when there are other parties involved.

I recall a few proposals and group projects in full swing which dead ended so my lips are sealed till the paint dries and the exhibit is solidified. When I created the L.I.F.E. door I depicted nesting, incubating and flight, that's the key, oh yes I had KEYS everywhere! Epiphany none too late.

Starbucks Rules, double chocolate chocolate chip frap.

1 comment:

The Epiphany Artist said...

LOL Robin I still go for the venti-nonfat Latte- keeps you up for days!