Sunday, January 27, 2008

Eat Pray Love



I have been traveling quite a bit since December, having seen this book months ago in the airport I thought this was a perfect time to read a little about Itlay since I will be there in a few months. I gathered some Italian phrases to take with me from her journey in Itlay.
While at the L.I.F.E. opening at the Terrace Gallery Anna McCambridge (for sure go see her incredible colored pencil artwork in the link) and I flew into an excited conversation about the book several times saying "Smile on my face, smile on my liver!" like Ketut.
Elizabeth is a wonderful writer. I shared on another blog how now after finishing the book I kinda miss her like she's a close friend who has gone off and traveled somewhere else.

1 comment:

Carlynne said...

Loved this book, want to read it again.