This is the best way to play tag, no skinned knees. I was invited to play the game by successful authors and my ol' art buds from Ocala, Carlynne and Kelli http://hershbergerhuff.blogspot.com/
So, here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5 Facts about me
1. Many people ask me about my heritage when they know my last name Pedrero, which is Cuban/Spanish, however I am half Italian, English, Spanish, German and Scottish.
2. I get to enjoy the gift we gave to my full blooded Italian Mom by touring Italy with her and my father.
3. I continue to face my fear of deep water; in past years I have snorkeled in the Caribbean, and I swim in the deep end of the pool, (yeah wow but I still keep my ears above the water) I have ridden water slides and I am proud to say I just returned from Atlantis where I sailed and even steered a historical America's Cup sloop while heeling.
4. I have an official pin from years ago showing I qualified as marksman when I was an armed guard, which I keep in the same box year after year along with my old bowling pin, a Led Zeppelin pin, an heirloom "R", a silver spoon pin and a flourescent pink sunglasses pin.
5. I enjoy to play racquetball
Teri West http://epiphanyart.blogspot.com/2008/01/2008-new-years-resolutions-and-blah.html
Artist League of Orange County http://arleagueoc.blogspot.com/
Mary a prolific painter http://maryspaintingaday.blogspot.com/
Shea who just won a copy of Alyson Stanfield's Book! http://americangeniusseeking.blogspot.com/