Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pocketful of Colors Newsletter

My first seasonal newsletter of Pocketful of Colors has been launched this week!
Special thanks Alyson Stanfield for the initial inspiration. The invaluable wisdom from Mary and our enjoyable lunch at Thai Basil, a great place in Winter Springs, Florida. Thanks to Armando for assistance with folding and to my family as I invaded tables, and cars while labeling, stuffing and stamping. This issue is dedicated to my daughter Tahra who graduates from UCONN on Mother's Day! Here it is for you in PDF format.

Pocketful of Colors Newsletter (PDF)

I look forward to your response.

2 comments:

Alyson B. Stanfield said...

Fantastic! Congratulations, Robin!

Anonymous said...

Robin
Nice seeing you last night.

I read so much internet material which then disappears into cyberspace, having something "2 dimension real" is a pleasure.

I read your Pocketful of Colors newsletter - it's a great idea and your execution is fantastic: interesting, short and to the point, covers what you've been doing, your awards, art and thoughts all without seeming to be plain self-promotion. Nice going!

Judy K