Sunday, May 18, 2008

The girls havin fun in New York

Just a few pics... in Central Park.. after having lunch.. and shoppingand
THEY were cast on"THE SAUCE" on the FUSETV . I watched from the sidelines on that one. Interesting... saw behind the scenes, ZOOCREW and an actress from "My Name is Earl". It was fun to see the girls on TV.
We had a GREAT meal at Thalia's. A doorman suggested Thalia's and we will definitely go back again. Fabulous dishes and service, nice ambiance...
We got teary eyes at The Little Mermaid. Yes for real. That was the most watched video in our home. Ariel was very much a part of our lives, from bed sets to one daughter Tahra actually being selected from 800 girls in a competition when she was 8 to be a mermaid at Weeki Wachee. I thought the set was just brilliant, and we could not have asked for a better Ariel than Sierra Boggess. She brought our youthful songs and
child play to life delighting us all.

I saw some wild work by Sas Christian and Colin Christian at the Opera Gallery in Soho. Reminded me of the doll I had whose huge eyes would change color by a mechanism on the doll.
Those are a few of the highlights during the BEST trip ever...we had so much fun!

1 comment:

gel(emerald eyes) said...

I enjoyed this post a lot.
So glad you had lots of fun, Robin!