Friday, June 20, 2008

Orlando Rocks

My daughter surprised me for my birthday by topping her dinner with me at The Melting Pot to follow with The Blue Man Group at Universal Studios Orlando Florida! One of the perks of living here in Central Florida is big entertainment via non flight. My friend, journalist Kalene McCort was in another part of our entertainment mecca at Downtown Disney's House of Blues. You can read her review Citizen Cope in Metromix Orlando, even if you don't know who that is, check it out just because her writing deserves to be read, it's a jewel. Last night I explored DAD(Downtown Arts District) for 3rd Thursday starting with The Westin Grand Bohemian. I had a meeting with Terry Olson, Arts and Culture Director for Orange County at the City Arts Factory for continued planning regarding our "Love Works" huge event for October. Painted red sky, mountains, ocean and Big Sur all morning. Laughed out loud multiple times at Get Smart this afternoon. More thunder rolling in now with the sweet smell of rain in the afternoon.

No comments: