Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surge for Seminole Community College Fine Arts Gallery

The recent posts and You Tube videos with my new works saturated with color are more than just a surge of creativity influenced by rich robes painted by Italian masters like Michaelangelo, Filippino Lippi, and Botticelli. These pieces have been created for my upcoming exhibit at the Seminole Community College Fine Arts Gallery.

This piece "Wander where the wind blows" preceded my trip to Italy and was created from my desire for these colors. It is also my postcard and pr piece.

A preview peek at works for the upcoming show along one wall in my studio which overflows with this palatte, filled with bold strokes, organic forms mixed with design elements.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
I adore your latest piece "Wander where the wind blows"....GORGEOUS!It really makes me want to wander.
I just want to dive in and set up my Coleman tent between the two trees. =)
Keep up the breathtaking work.

Peace, Love, Light
Kalene McCort

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Kalene,

Too funny I just mentioned your name in my previous post!

Friends,
Kalene is a wonderful writer presently at http://orlando.metromix.com/search/results?keywords=kalene+mccort