Friday, June 13, 2008

Tuscany Trails


Trails in my memory stroked across my paper. Trails from the road in Tuscany. Italy seeping into my images. I find I can be quite prolific when working with the flow of my artistic energy. Tuning stages of work to accommodate the energy. I have created bold, dynamic pieces like the one above and the more recent female figures with geometric designs. I had recently placed Bellarosas aside as the tender faces needed a calmer, detail oriented hand at the finishing stage. Next I mold the nuances of individuality.

2 comments:

Melissa Kojima said...

Hello Robin, thank you for visiting my blog. How did you find me? Please let me know what info I could provide to best serve you.

This is a beautiful pastel. How long have you been working with them? What made you choose them over other mediums?

Best to you,
Melissa Kojima
Artist in LA LA Land

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

I will post an answer to your questions.