Tuesday, June 24, 2008

View of Robin Maria Pedrero's private studio

Since moving from Gallery on First last December my studio is now private located in my home. This picture is for Linda (my biggest fan) and others who miss being able to see my studio space by just dropping by when I was in Sanford. This view is from where I sit at my desk and take care of business. In looking at the wall I see it is time for me to enter inventory into my Working Artist database before I take the artwork to the framers. Time to measure, photograph via tripod and timed shots, record versions, grounds, dates, titles... Geez I need an assistant. Bellarosas will soon be off the easel to be with their collector who returns from Italy.

2 comments:

Melissa & Emmitt said...

Hi Robin!
I love your studio!
:) Melissa

Cynthia Koch said...

Wow -- To see where you create is awesome. What a beautiful studio!!! :)