Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Robin Maria Pedrero and Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson collaborate and publish new book


Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

Click on the link and you can go to the Lulu site to PREVIEW our book before you buy it. I am SO EXCITED! This is my first book of art and Elizabeth's second book. We feature a few works of art from our "Chalk", Paper, Scissors exhibit, some award winning favorites and new works that will debut at the Seminole Community College Fine Arts Gallery in September.


Here is my storefront you can go here to access the preview too.

The preview can be a little slow so be patient.

2 comments:

gel (emerald eyes) said...

Robin (and Elizabeth), Whohooooooooo! Such exciting news. I hope sales go well. From the vibrant pastel paintings of yours I've seen here, I feel people will enjoy your book!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Gel,

Thanks! I truly am so excited! My first order came in from another wonderful artist, Joycelyn Chen!