Sunday, August 24, 2008

One exhibit closes the next opens

Catch the last of Comma gallery's Cow exhibit mooving along till the end of August.
I am so excited to see my newly framed work merge with some well loved pieces, and Elizabeth's work at Seminole Community College Fine Art Gallery. Drop off is this week so it won't be long now. We are each giving away a copy of our catalog book at the opening, so two lucky guests will win our vibrant art filled signed catalog book. After a week of Fay I am hoping it is a clear day and for no wet weather to dampen our guests arrival on Sept 2. We are also working with the student Art Club and SCC scholarship students in a demo/workshop.

13 comments:

dintoons said...

wow, really powerful piece of art this is!! love the imaginative play of contrasts... simple yet powerful!!

great artworks on your blog robin!! n thanks for your visit and kind words!! :o)

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Great idea about the show catalog giveaway!

linda said...

I adore this lovely cow....and I just found your website via odd chick so will be spending some time looking at all your lovely art!

Hoping you didn't lose the roof to Fay!

Gigi said...

I so love this cow. And anything cows like I commented on your video before. Good luck with all you shows and exhibits and I will be checking in again.
Hope you fared well during Fay.
Ginny
moooo =:)

Ambera said...

Gorgeous. I can't get over your palette, your colours amaze me.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi robin!
your shows and work is so exciting. i wish i could come and see it in person! thank you for sharing it!
melissa

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

You are each just so wonderful! I sincerely appreciate your comments and well wishes.

Manon Doyle said...

Beautiful painting Robin! I really admire your use of color!

Gigi said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. I will be adding new photos (love to take pictures) and posts as time permits so please visit again.
And Rosie is a perfect name for that cow. I love Rosie!
Take care!
Ginny

Gigi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gigi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gigi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
odd chick said...

I love the cow - my favorite so far. It's just such dramatic colors with such a peaceful setting - the two together are just perfect harmony!