Thursday, August 21, 2008

Robin Maria Pedrero painting Moon

Today it was me, my Robert Simmons brush, oil paint, Moon and Max inside as Fay raged outside. Here is the pic I was asked for by OrlandoCultural.com to place me in their online Artist Lounge. Last year they had recorded a podcast interview with Jeffrey Shonkwiler and me for "Chalk, Paper, Scissors" at the Gallery at Avalon's art cafe. Slamming and banging noises are drowning out Norah Jones as my roof over the screened in porch next to my studio is being pulled up and apart by the wind and rain. Time for me to go.

2 comments:

C. Robin Janning said...

Hello Robin,

I'm commenting on the middle of these three posts. I love seeing what you've done. The jacket was a surprise, I love how you've captured how light and satin constantly change. I also wanted to say that I LOVE your glasses/frames.

Robin

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Hey Robin,

Thank you on your comment of the jacket. I can't wait to see what retouch varnish does to it. The frames are KLIIK, from Denmark.