Friday, September 12, 2008

Brillante Weblog Award Ya hoo!

I was delighted to learn that I was one of seven to receive the Brilliante Weblog Award first from Vicki and Randy Ross Art then OMGosh two days later another from Paula Villanova . Thank you very much! As part of receiving this award I pass it along to those bloggers whose work I admire and enjoy viewing. This is also a nice way of getting to know one another and recognizing our efforts in our great "blogosphere" as my first recipient Melissa says, visit her at Life is Art is Life where there is always a new product! She is amazing! So is Emmit her PUG. Next my partner in art crime Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson at Paper Paintings who you should know all about by now if you read my blog regularly, she's a multi talented amazing woman. Followed by Nancy Moskovitz at Moskovitz Art Studio who I have known for almost 20 years went MIA and now through blogging talk regularly. I will see her again for the first time in 8 years as she sits on the panel for the Artist Marketing Seminar. She is another fabulous artist with business savvy. Next to Krys Pettit who has just recently begun the brave journey amidst the blogosphere with her Vision of Color. The ever so inspirational daily painter who was recently interviewed here on Pocketful of Colors, Diana Moses Botkin in A Paintng a Day also receives the Brillante Award today. I award Gainor Roberts whose progress I just viewed on "Shame" and found a lovely corn cob on A Painter's Palette . My next and final artist and blogger that will be featured here in an upcoming interview is Peggi Habets of Faces and Figures. You all inspire me everyday. I appreciate each of you in the work you choose to do and dedicate yourselves to. Thank you.

Rules of Acceptance:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
6. Participation is entirely voluntary (of course!).
7. Have fun...honoring the bloggers who inspire you regularly.

4 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi robin!
wow! thank you so much for the award! i am honored to be on your blog in such amazing company.
you made my day my friend. ;)
have a great weekend!
xo
melissa

Diana Moses Botkin said...

You are so kind to honor me with the award. I'm humbled and thankful.

Please give me a day or two to follow up with passing the award along to others who've inspired me too.

Thank you!

Peggi Habets said...

Awesome! Thanks for the award and for all the kind and uplifting comments you've left on my blog and others. It should be easy to find 7 other awardees, but narrowing it down might be tricky. There are a slew of creative, interesting blogs out there.

Nancy Moskovitz said...

Thank you, Robin! I am speechless actually. Thank you for engulfing me in your enthusiastic and energetic karma. The other award winners are awesome; I'm having a great time visiting their blogs.