Friday, September 26, 2008

Robin Maria Pedrero's work in Steinway Exhibition

SCAC (Seminole Cultural Arts Council)
Seminole County Featured Artists Exhibition
Steinway Piano Gallery
October 9, 2008
Reception 6 - 8 pm
303 East Altamonte Drive, Suite 1225 Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
"I have been invited to have my work on exhibition amongst hand picked artists' works from Seminole County Florida during October at Steinway Piano Gallery . Gary and Kathy Grimes, the owners, host wonderful receptions. There are singers and musicians playing piano (Steinway's of course), saxophones, bass, and trombones spewing jazz which sometimes spurs dancing. There are tables to sit and enjoy wine and heavy h'ordeurves with other guests. There was a photo in Art Business News years ago when I had a solo exhibition in this venue."

"La Playa" by Central Florida artist Robin Maria Pedrero will be one of the pieces you can expect to see at the opening. The venue is in Renaissance Plaza near the Altamonte Mall on 436.

3 comments:

Odd Chick said...

These are so beautiful they take my breath away. Someday, if I keep working hard, my goal is to make a painting that takes your breath away. And seeing yours and hearing your successes just spurs me on to harder practice. But I also wish I had walls of your paintings to stare at everyday.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi robin!
congratulations!
How exciting! I wish I could come!
xo
Melissa

Krys Pettit said...

Congratulations Robin! I hope to be there to see more of "Robin's Red" !