Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tiny Package with a big concept; The Art House Atlanta

First arrives this adorable tiny package.


Hmmm, they are tiny 3" x 3" what will I do?
I posted on July 24, Full Circle about this project
from the www.arthousecoop.com/canvasproject

I sketched ideas of the relationships and
connections.They are all women so I will go pink.
A pink very close to what this room was painted
before I moved my studio into it.




Here in progress is (top left) My blog, Pocketful
of Colors, then Peggis Habets's note cards (see
the envelope corner) , then
Manon Doyle and our
Sedona and mosaic connection, back to friendly
pups which is for
Melissa and Emmit who bring joy
to many of us daily. The final piece depicting figures
dancing on computer keys. Computer keys
throughout the pieces say INTERACT. I will finish &
mail them to the exhibit for November.

4 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi robin!
oh my goodness! i am so honored. i love all of these wonderful paintings. what a neat project!
xo
melissa & emmitt

Manon Doyle said...

This is so cool Robin! I went back and read your July post...... I had no idea how this all happened. It is indeed six degrees of separation. What a great project!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Glad you both like it. It is very interesting! It's fun. I might make anothe rpost when they are finished.

Peggi Habets said...

Very cool idea. I love how each artist connects to you in some way, as well as connecting to eachother. I've come to know and appreciate several of the other artists you've depicted through this maze of interconnected blogs.