Thursday, October 30, 2008

Warm Indian Summer Treasury


Marionette included me in a TREASURY! This is my first Etsy Treasury. I am so excited! Treasuries have time limitations and this one is open until Nov 1, 2008. This is the link to see 12 works of art by various ETSY artists collectively titled "Warm Indian Summer" http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=18057

Above is a pastel from an evening I experienced. I enjoy dusk and this was a spectacular display in the sky. The original is available for $400 as seen here on my website.
A 6" x 4" reproduction is in a hand signed 10" x 8" mat ready to frame available in my Etsy shop.

6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

good morning robin!
congratulations!
this piece is exceptional! so rich and dramatic!
have a wonderful day!
xo
melissa

Manon Doyle said...

Congrats Robin! I love the colors in this piece. Melissa is right on when she calls it rich and dramatic!

Marionette said...

Robin,
Your work is so beautiful! I look forward to doing many, many more treauries featuring your work!

Aloha from Kauai,
Marionette

Schar Freeman said...

Congrats Robin! Treasuries are exciting and your work is wonderful..especially this sky at dusk!
another
Aloha from Kauai
Schar

ArtSnark said...

Gorgeous piece!

Peggi Habets said...

Wow, how did I miss this the first time around? Gorgeous piece.