Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pleasures in Florida Life

My family left to play golf and when my cellphone rang I guessed they'd forgotten something. They called to let me know I had some fine feathered friends in front of our house. I ran to the studio to get my camera. Outside I gently went by them to get a view of them in front of my jasmine trees and roses. I am typing this inside with a view of them as they eat. Max at the windows does a little low growling as they invade his territory. A few years ago a pastel I did with the Sand Hill Cranes selected by The Lake Mary Heathrow Festival of Arts for the poster art.

6 comments:

Azure Islands Designs said...

I love it when moments like this happen...perfect!!

Thank you for stopping by...I'm having issues publishing my comments lately...your comment and three others just disappeared!!!

Cheers

Linda Blondhim said...

Robin,
I could hear the cranes talking to each other yesterday, as they flew over my studio. Love that sound.
Love,
Linda

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Linda,

Oh yes me too! I love their sound.

Amy said...

How neat!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

what a wonderful photo robin!
xo
melissa

Manon Doyle said...

Very cool! I'm glad you got your camera!