Monday, December 01, 2008

Celebrate the Season Gathered Together

"Celebrate the Season" with a new card offered in Cafe Press
In this piece joy is shared gathered together. The original pastel is owned by my collector Candace. She has purchased several pieces created by me. Some special things about having her as a collector is how she gets so excited about my art, she shares about it with her clients while she does her own art with hair. She encourages me to create.

This piece still brings me joy.
I hope it brings you joy and to those who you choose to share it with.
Let us all celebrate together!
Available in sets, singles or even in a flip video camera!http://www.cafepress.com/gathertogether

2 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi robin!
your cards and mugs are wonderful!
xo
melissa

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Thank you! I am learning a lot from YOU!