Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gallery at Avalon Island 3rd Thursday Dec 18

"La Playa" by Robin Maria Pedrero was juried in to the 4th Annual Artists Registry.com Members Juried Exhibit at the Gallery at Avalon Island, Orlando

Gallery Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 11 AM - 4 PM

Over 80 Artists Exhibiting with an Opening Reception Thursday December 18 from 6 - 9 pm Refreshments will be served and the public is invited This is a FREE event
December 18, 2008 - January 9, 2009


Many of my readers and collectors live too far a distance to attend so here is a tiny sneak peek at the styles of the works of art in the exhibit http://www.galleryatavalonisland.com/exhibit.html
If you do go for the first time, the building is striking, you can't miss it!
I awoke early to be in the studio again after a few family filled days. When I am away I miss my studio time. I am preparing images and applying for a few shows. My studio rearrangement is refreshing. The yet to be attacked layers of papers upon my desk with a note to self to toss as much as possible is left for last. I am taking a deep breath and diving IN.

3 comments:

Arija said...

Good luck at your opening. Wish Australia were within driving distance, I would dearly love to come.

Manon Doyle said...

Looks like a wonderful exhibit! The building is truly beautiful! Good luck Robin! Your painting is amazing!

Nancy Moskovitz said...

I'm so glad I got to see your beautiful painting in person. I love it.