Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Tall Trees" landscape by Robin Maria Pedrero


Good things happen when you de-clutter your working space. You find misplaced items and better yet you have wonderful fresh space to make new work! "Tall Trees" created yesterday is in now featured in my Etsy shop where you can see close ups and the hand torn edges.
I enjoyed creating a landscape where I felt I depicted a universal memory. When I look at this piece I feel pulled in then back out again.
$150 with FREE SHIPPING!

6 comments:

afiori said...

LOVE it!!!!

Rhi said...

Love it. Would also love to pass an award on to you... the "Butterfly Award." The rules and information can be found at My Blog. Hope to hear from you soon.

Manon Doyle said...

This piece feels very soothing to me! Beautiful!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh my gosh robin!
it is gorgeous! what a wonderful way to start my day!
xo
melissa

Peggi Habets said...

Nice find! I never find anything that cool when I clean my studio. Mostly pieces of Legos and missing GI Joe parts.

Angela Wales Rockett said...

It's so magical!