Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just warming up


Today I have been invited to an art salon. I will bring a covered dish, (vegetarian) and two pieces of art. I am excited to go!


I shipped two more works of art to Pomfret Ct yesterday AND I was invited to have a show there this summer at Celebrations Gallery and Shoppes! More details coming soon...


I now have a Fan Club on Facebook. Would you be a fan? See it here



My calendar is filling up with business and fun. For instance on Monday evening I am listening to a teleseminar smARTist Pre-event with Ariane and Mari Smith "the" Facebook expert who knows all the tricks of how to use Facebook as another way to create visibility for you and your art. Facebook has an Alexa ranking of 5: meaning it is the 5th most trafficked site in the world. It has over 63 million active users, and that doubles every 6 months.Click here to get your 'free' seat before they are gone!http://smartist-telesummit.com/live/preevents/#smith


Above is "Florida Scene" by Robin Maria Pedrero, a pastel of what I see when driving posted to warm up my readers covered in ice.

3 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Lovely blog you have. I love you're statement, "I must create and that's all there is to it." Well said!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

Hi robin!
how fun! i just joined your fb fan page. what a great post!
xo
melissa

Ronnie said...

I'm signed up! Thanks for the great blog, Robin.