Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Untouched


A scene seemingly untouched by human hands.

Title - Untouched

Artist - Robin Maria Pedrero

Dimensions - 5 1/2" x 11 1/2"

Medium - soft pastel on canson mi-tientes
mounted on mat board and sprayed with fixative

Price - $35 unframed



I have fallen in love with the colors and mood of this piece, "Untouched". I carved out some time to make art recently between spending lots of family time at Universal and then the Scottish Festival. I found my clan, MacKay and enjoyed the dancing, singing, games, and bands. After working on some pastels I had a full day of working in acrylic, a rather less explored medium for me. I love working with my specialized medium of pastel and do not intend to give it up but I like the option of having works available ready to hang without the need for protective glass. I am excited to produce more pieces and share them with you.

4 comments:

Sylvie Van Hulle said...

What a wonderful painting!

Manon Doyle said...

Beautiful painting Robin!
Sounds like fun at the Scottish Festival! We have an Irish Festival here in July and it's a blast!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi robin!
it is beautiful! your etsy shop looks great!
xo
melissa

Kathleen Coy said...

I love the colors, so soothing!