Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New Look

Recently while walking with Elizabeth I learned some graphic marketing tips, and then this morning in a subscription email from SmARTist career blog a suggestion to avoid what I was guilty of led me to spend a full day changing my website and blog. I became so absorbed I forgot about lunch, and when I remembered I then burned my ginger veggie rice patty! And Max poor boy dog, didn't have much fun. In fact he did something he has never done. He stole a paintbrush I had on the floor and ran outside! I have had my fill of web design for the day and will go back in to check it out and open Front Page at a later time. It is not a one day task. Above is a long narrow abstract, one of those that I have been mentioning on facebook and twitter. I personally prefer it standing tall, lap top users turn it sideways...whadya think?

6 comments:

Manon Doyle said...

I love it Robin!
BTW.... I'm guilty of the same stuff with my blog...lol!

Jo Bradford said...

Hi Robin

I like the artwork whichever way it stands, but personally I would opt for tall if it were in my house. So I just started following you too, better late than never hey!

Abby Creek Art said...

Really nice, Robin...and I love "Blue"! Max ALMOST steals the show though...he is just the cutest thing!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi robin!
your new blog looks fresh and fabulous! i love the white!
:) melissa

Maria-Thérèse said...

Oh I like the new blog look!!!
I think dark pages strain the eyes so much - I never stay on one too long even if I like the art. Whenever I need to read light text on dark backgrounds I highlight the text so it's negative....


♥ visit me at www.afiori.com

krystyna81 said...

I will definitly check those links - the blog looks great!