Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two Awards

I received two awards this week from artists Elizabeth St. Hilaire-Nelson and Linda Mahoney. Thank you. Awards feel good to receive. I had been juggling too many things and had not responded to some recent blog awards or games. I apologize for not responding if I missed yours. Admittedly I can't keep up. I believe in supporting, encouraging, and recognizing others for their gifts, and accomplishments. Both are artists I admire greatly and if you are not following I suggest you hop on board the train for a creative ride!Linda asks to list what I love quickly here goes, when my dog is romping after a squirrel he looks like a rabbitt!(that just happened so I blurted it out) a clean house (ahhh), the wind, color, friends and family, being an artist and being with artists or art, and finally creation in the larger sense of life and that being the greatest gift that as an artist I too can create.

I in turn award these artists who are asked to say what they love and then give art blog awards.

Art Blogs that Rock my World

Deborah Paris

Kauai - Artist Marionette

Uniquely Sprung

Megan Wolfe - Afterthoughts

Emerlye Arts

4 comments:

Marionette said...

Robin,
Thanks for the award! I especially admire your blog too! Your work is beautiful and you are very professional too!

Aloha my Friend,
Marionette

Cynthia Emerlye said...

Robin,
Thank you for the award! I am fascinated by your blog and your other sites and how creatively and selectively you use services like Cafe Press. I'm drinking it all in! Thanks for your mentorship, though you didn't know it.
Cynthia

Megan Wolfe said...

Aw, shucks! :D Thanks so much!! I enjoy keeping up with your blog and tweets also! And I really like the art community we have going via social media.. it's very encouraging and motivating to be surrounded by other working artists, even just online!

Thanks again!! I'm totally going to post this with some blog links when I update! :D -Meg

Bonnie Sprung said...

Wow! You are the best! I have learned so much from your blog. Thanks for letting me pick that fantastic brain of yours.

An Artzy Hug,
Bonnie