Saturday, March 07, 2009

Orchid Sky arises in the Spring



"Orchid Sky"
Artist: Robin Maria Pedrero
Dimensions: 24" x 24"
Medium: acrylic on 1/4" thick wood panel
This work is available unframed. I can frame it for you if you request.
Available here in my 1000 markets shop

This piece is created from life experience, it is not a particular place. It is an emotive landscape, where I use color to express feeling. I began work on this piece in October of 2008. I finished it just this week. It evolved through several stages of indecision. I let outside thoughts creep in and was personally dissatisfied so I set out to satisfy myself in the work made the changes and I am feeling filled with contentment. Interesting that it emerged complete, now during the onset of Spring. When I look at this piece I almost forget that I painted it.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi robin!

it is just stunning!

xoxoxo
melissa

Manon Doyle said...

Hey Robin!

This is absolutely outstanding! The colors are just amazing as always!

bwphoto said...

I love it!! Your work always says so much in such simple ways. Your use of color and overall style always leaves me inspired.

Keep it up we need your vision!

Anonymous said...

veddy veddy nice. Me like.

Camera Crazy said...

Your use of the color palette is wonderful.