Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Wolfe Gallery represents Robin Maria Pedrero

"Juicy Thoughts" is one of my new acrylic pieces selected by the Wolfe Gallery. The gallery is located in historic downtown Deland Florida which provides an old school shopping experience in a quaint downtown environment. There are many choices of restaurants and entertainment spots. Incorporated in 1882, the City of Deland is home to Stetson University , and the Museum of Florida Art , just 20 minutes from Daytona Beach and 30 minutes from Orlando. Once inside the gallery your senses are greeted by color and the aroma of coffees and teas served daily. My friend Cheri Reichers has been represented there since John Wolfe had founded the gallery. You will be surprised by works of mine not yet seen here, fresh from the studio as of this very morning! You might recognize a few like "Steam" , Walking In, and Amethyst Golden Aria.
above "Juicy Thoughts" acrylic 16" x 20" by Robin Maria Pedrero

7 comments:

Ana Tirolese said...

Congratulations! Well deserved.

Bonnie Sprung said...

Very cool piece. I like it!! Congrats.
I think you need to do a series of these.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

congratulations robin!
i just love your new work!
xoxox
melissa

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

wow, this is nice new stuff. very translucent and I really like it. Congratulations on the gallery!

Karen said...

Watery and fluid and beautiful. And, yes, congratulations!

Manon Doyle said...

Congrats Robin! First I want to say that this piece really caught my eye! I love what you're doing!
My good friend is from Deland! I'll have to tell her to check out the gallery!

Julie-ann said...

I can see why your work is collected, must look great to have several pieces together!