Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pedrero in the Press

"click the image to see it larger"

While I was in Connecticut the founder of COMMA gallery left me a message saying that my work "Celebrate Citrus" is a large image and looks great in Orlando Arts Magazine! (mine is tree and fruit image to the left) Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson sent an excited email about our work in the magazine and provided me with the image and interesting insight to our images on her blog. I don't yet have a copy and I am so thrilled to see it here online. We can all pick up free copies of the May/June issue at Borders and several art venues in Orlando. OR if you would like one you can request one from OARTS here.

I have returned back to Florida from being at my parent's house, with my father who continues a daily battle in illness, yet he can still laugh at funny jokes many of my followers have shared. Thank you. Speaking of followers if you are following me here and I have not popped in to say hello please send me a note I don't want to miss visiting you. If you are on twitter please follow me there http://twitter.com/robinpedrero and do the same let me know you are there as I am in the process of deleting some non actives to follow my followers. If you twitter you understood that line.
Bookmark and Share

11 comments:

Manon Doyle said...

Your work looks fantastic in the magazine! Bravo Robin!!
I'm sending prayers to your dad!!

phyl said...

Congratulations, Robin and welcome home!

LisaBongZee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Congratulations Robin!!
I wish your Dad the best too.

Aloha,
Lisa

Kaye Hanna said...

Congrats Robin. I love the colors and the image seems to have reproduced well.
Thanks again for your help. You are really amazing!

Marionette said...

Robin,
This is an awesome magazine page! Woo HOO! Very well deserved. And, I'm keeping your father in my prayers.

Aloha,
Marionette

vickiandrandyrossart said...

TwinRed! congrats...well deserved. Free publicity is the greatest...

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

Hurray and congrats! Your love of citrus is paying off:) All the best.

Kathy said...

Robin,

That pie looks so tasty! It's almost as good as the piece I had in your honor this past weekend. ;)

mona larson said...

hi Robin..
we just found your wonderful blog..
congrats... on your success
all our jokes are to naughty :)
have a great week . & some rest
mona & the girls

gaffergirls.com said...

hi Robin..
out visiting tonight and wondered onto ylour wonderful blog..
congrats on your recent success..

all our jokes are too naughty :)
have a great week..
mona & the girls

Abby Creek Art said...

Congrats on the article, Robin! Sending lots of good juju to your Dad.