Saturday, May 30, 2009

Joyful We Adore You

Yesterday I finished this piece "Joyful We Adore You" while working on my art at Kaye's lovely grand studio space on the lake in Orlando Florida. Five of us of the Bezalel artists gathered together for a Women's Assemblage to work and have fellowship. While there I got the call about my father having to go to the ER again. In the comfort of my friends and their hands of prayer I was granted peace. This morning my mother called to let me know he is admitted to the hospital and more tests will resume during the following week.

Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Angela said...

That is really beautiful!

I will pray for your father.

Karen Koch said...

Robin, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. Your family is in my prayers.

This painting is fantastic. I really love your new work.

Robert Girandola said...

Very Beautiful - I love the colors and the title -

Charlene Brown said...

I love this painting, and the title you've selected for it is just perfect!

Wendy said...

Ditto on what Robert said above! I am dealing with some hardships with my dad too. Thinking of you. I'm going to spend some time on your blog to see more of your paintings!
~ Wendy

Manon Doyle said...

Another wonderful piece Robin!
My heart is with you..... I will pray for your dad!

Watercolorist said...

Hope all is well. Painting is a wonderful distraction from the stress of life. Nice painting.
Jean

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

I really love this new style. are you using stencils to create the shapes? what is your process. ? I am tinking about your dad, I wish there was something I could do for you. :)

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Elizabeth,

I handpaint the whole piece using a layering process. Thank you for caring.

Jo Bradford said...

Robin this is a stunning painting - truly beautiful work. thinking of you xoxo