Friday, May 22, 2009

The Nature of Things

by Robin Maria Pedrero
8" x 8" Acrylic gallery wrap linen(1 3/4" sides)
The green and yellow grasses, ferns, reeds, flowers and creatures
- the nature of things.
Listed in my Etsy Shop http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25383003





I shared this work on facebook untitled and my good friend and photographer Gail Peck suggested this title and I agree it is perfect.

The Artist Center has the next part of the interview where
Bill Weaver asked me how my work has evolved. Read here
http://www.theartistscenter.com/2009/05/robin-pedrero-on-vision-and-growth/







Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Manon Doyle said...

Another stunning piece Robin!

Caio Fernandes said...

hi ! the colors and texture are so great. i didnt know your work ,now i think i am a fan ....all those pictoric values you reach are realy special.
well Robin , it was a real pleasure to visit your blog and know you.if one day you visit my blog , hope you enjoy it.

Caio Fernandes said...

Robin, how are you? i see you visited my blog , you are very kind. i am stil in loved with your texture and pictoric values. i told everyone i know about your work.
i hope you post more paintings soon .
thau!!

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

I am really enjoying this new style in your work. It's refreshing and fun!

Abby Creek Art said...

Hi Robin...beautiful work! I love the black and white floral lines in the foreground.

Camera Crazy said...

I'm glad you liked the title Robin--I can't believe how all this new work has come out of you--really fantastic. Just when you wondered where God would lead you next.....