Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tuesday May 12th Opening

I have two works of art at Comma Gallery for the next opening exhibit. One above, "Wild Orange Tree" a pastel and the acrylic featured in the recent magazines linked below. I have been out of the loop for a bit so I look forward to seeing everyone at the exhibit opening.


May 12th

Reception 6:30 - 9 pm

the exhibit ends June 5th.
Comma Gallery 813 Virginia Drive, Orlando FL 32803

407 894 4505

Tue - Sat 11am - 4pm


My citrus work is featured in Orlando Arts Magazine - http://www.gallery523.com/Robin%20Maria%20Pedrero%20news.htm


AND front page of “The Ledger” www.theledger.com/article/20090503/REPORTER/905035001
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Julie-ann said...

fantastic! As always, totally love your art.

Paula Villanova said...

SO exciting and lovely work!

Delilah said...

Great color in this work

Manon Doyle said...

Congrats on being featured in those magazines Robin! I just love all your work!

Wendy said...

I happened upon your blog and really wanted to let you know that artwork is beautiful!!!
~ Wendy