Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cardinal "The Guardian"

During the Gala Opening of "For the Birds" I was asked if I had any cardinal pieces. That afternoon I photographed about 300 pics coming up with a handful of usable references. I had several cardinals in my backyard and near my studio windows while I was inside out of the rain portraying "The Guardian" who resides here. The birds delight me. I posted the earlier version on facebook and twitter. Here is a letter from Dorinda:


I was fortunate enough to meet Robin through a mutual friend, Lindy Asimus,
through a social networking site. Robin's talent is incredible. While I fell in
love with the photos of her work, when I received my first piece (Miami Waterside)
it took my breath away. Her attention to detail shines through every color she
applies to her canvas. We have purchased a second piece (The Guardian) from
Robin and we know there will be many more to come. If you are looking for art
work to make your home shine, I strongly recommend Robin Pedrero. Her work is
stunning.


Dorinda Duclos


Favors by
Dorinda



FavorsbyDorinda.Etsy.com



I have been clicking through her shop deciding on wedding favors like this one!



Bookmark and Share






2 comments:

Manon Doyle said...

What a beautiful painting Robin!
The letter from Dorinda is fabulous. She says so beautifully what we all think of your work!! Your work is truly stunning!

LisaBongZee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Love your cardinal painting. I also have been taken by the birds recently in our area (check out my blog) and have painted several recently. They just make you so happy, don't they???!!??