Monday, June 15, 2009

Rays of Light

"Rays of Light" Black and white photograph by Robin Maria Pedrero May 2009
Light and the subjects it touches are the most beautiful aspects of nature, of life.
Images like this make an imprint in my mind. Then through an emotion filled filter,
as an artist, I am impelled through such inspirations to bring forth my work. My recent
layering of colors and forms in acrylics reflects my experience in the woods.
I am pleased at how this captured image expresses a distinctive feeling and differs from
those works of art where I place pigment to portray my perceptions.

Bookmark and Share


3 comments:

Unique Women In Business said...

Love it Robin!!!!

Marionette said...

Robin,
This photo is gorgeous! B&W photography can be tricky, but you have nailed this one!

My deepest sympathy goes out to you for the loss of your dear father.

Aloha from Kauai,
Marionette

lolly-jolly said...

wow this is SOO GOOD! gorgeous!