Wednesday, June 17, 2009

TRUST

"TRUST" original ACEO
Just $7

Thank you all for your condolences and birthday wishes. During this year my daughter has also been planning her wedding, and changed the date a few times with consideration for her grandfather "Pa". I posted the above original ACEO I created which is one of 12 available in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5981407&section_id=6148968
in thinking about her becoming a bride and the aspects of TRUST in relationships.
It was quite exciting to be with her selecting her elegant champagne dress and visiting the considered venues. If you know of any wedding give aways, gifts, specials or opportunities please post a comment here with the info.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi robin!
i love your post and ATC's. I am thinking of you and your family!
xoxox
melissa

becky n said...

Hi Robin,

One of our daughters got married this past weekend and I was delighted to find that instead of favors on the tables they had placed book marks with the names of several organizations who would receive donations - I thought it was a lovely thing to do.

becky