Sunday, July 26, 2009

Laugh.

I am happy as you see me pictured here in my Life is Good Laugh shirt. I've been enjoying summer swimming in the pool, feeding the birds then spying on them to quickly photograph them. I've been sparked to journal while reading "de Kooning" by Mark Stevens and Annalyn Swan a read prompted by Alyson Stanfield (Art Biz Coach)who initiated a book club on twitter. I am continuing to mentor and teach. I am working in the Sketch Journal for the Atlanta Art House's Library project, not to be confused with the Art House in Casselberry Florida where I am picking up a mask to art up for the Hooowl for the Arts fundraiser for SCAC. This week I am sewing an organza wrap to compliment my mother of the bride dress and playing with art.
Above I am also glad to be wearing my JMJcreations diva drops hand made by Karen Terry I adore those silver branches too. She has a beautiful selection of handmade jewelry in her etsy shop. Karen is also a member of UWIB, Unique Woman in Business, a group which I am so pleased to have joined.
Ladies you can join too! Even if you just want to shop. Read about it here.

button2

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

OMG! You are soooo beautiful both on the outside and inside!!! You are "special" whether you know it or not!! God put you here for a very special cause.....I am not sure whether you have accomplished it yet but what I do know is that you have touched so many people's live through your art and your words....Thank you for being such a beautiful person ....the world is a better place because of you!!!

Unique Women In Business said...

What a great post on Karen! She is an amazing lady, that is for sure!!!!
Erin Keys
www.erinkeys.etsy.com

Starla said...

Karen is an amazing person as well as being very talented! And the UWIB....ya couldn't find a greater group of gals! :)
You sound like you're keeping yourself very very busy Robin. Great to see you're having fun and enjoying life!

Manon Doyle said...

You're lovely Robin! I just love the shirt!
Wow! You have so much going on!

DawnCorrespondence said...

Lovely post! You girls are amazing! xoxo

Stacie Brown said...

Glad you are having a great Summer Robin. You are a beautiful lady who does beautiful work! Nice of you to feature our fellow UWIB member, Karen, who is also a very talented and beautiful woman.

Brenda said...

What a fabulous post! Love Karen!

Debbi Andersen said...

Those are GREAT!! I love Karens work as well .. i have LOTS lol and I will continue to buy her work!!

Great blog!