Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pedrero Interviewed by Annette Schwindt of Germany

Interviews are both an honor and a door filled with multiple layers of opportunity for personal and business growth. I was honored when asked by Annette Schwindt to be interviewed, especially when I went to her site and knew I would join a diverse exemplary selection of artists. Today in lieu of reading much content on my blog go to the interview here

http://blog.schwindt-art.com/2009/07/14/artists-i-like-part-8-robin-maria-pedrero/

Please continue to extend the power of social network media and leave a comment on her blog you just never know where that might take you.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Annette Schwindt said...

Yes, social media are such a good opportunity for artists to connect, exchange ideas and even cooperate!

Thanks for your interesting answers on my interview! :-)