Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wander Where the Wind Blows moves on


Monday morning I will install "Wander Where the Wind Blows" in my art collector's home. I have kept the work securely and out of my view. It was still in my possession while taking installment payments. I am excited for her to have the work yet there is a tender spot inside me for the work as the leader of my red landscape series. This work has received such numerous responses from viewers. I can recall in detail the making of this work of art. http://pocketfullofcolors.blogspot.com/2008/03/pastel-today.html
This image is available in books on Lulu. I will be making some products with "Wander Where the Wind Blows" like mugs, more cards etc.

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

krystyna81 said...

I have been there, my friend! SO hard to let a piece of art go sometimes.

A tough but true piece of advice from a college professor - if you are afraid to sell a piece of art, you are afraid you will never make anything better.

You have many more wonderful creations inside waiting to come to fruition!

Manon Doyle said...

I can relate Robin! Every time I create something I fall in love with it. It's hard to let go at times but imagine the joy and beauty it will bring to its new owner.

Poetic Artist said...

I know it is hard to let go..It is such a wonderful piece..I really like what krystna81 said about the advice.
Katelen

Peggi Habets said...

Stunning painting Robin. Just think how much joy this painting will bring to her.

Kathy said...

That sky is just brilliant!

Gwen Bell said...

Love your entire series of Red Sky paintings, but this one is hands down my favorite. The areas of light between the tree branches is fantastic.