Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gone SHOPPING

Curious minds want to know, don't they? Just what and where...
Take a peek! I was shopping and bought these
From Runako Designs I LOVE THEM!! Then was invited to Girl's Night Out
AND Look what I won!! On Girl's Night Out!!
I am so thrilled to have won these!!!
From the same fabulous designer Dee!!




And look at these TINY TERRIFIC envelopes!!


Recently I met Amanda of Dawn Correspondence who makes wonderful stationary


and these little treasures are perfect for my business!

I also had to kick off football season at the pre season game of Miami Dolphins

in the LandShark stadium and with a new collar for Max from CrazyforCollars

made with great material and lots of luv by Suzanne!


Here's Max A. Million sporting his new collar!


cutie pie looks like a stuffed dog!


AND LOOK AT THIS!! I have been admiring this piece for months
I even reviewed it on Gallery11
now Kristina has it available in prints, I had to have it!
BTW these are all UWIBs, Unique Women in Business - if you are
a woman in business or just like to shop I encourage you to become

10 comments:

Sharon Crute said...

Great and most interesting post! Love Max A Million!

DawnCorrespondence said...

Robin! You have been a busy shopper this week! Haha! I love everything...and thank you so much for purchasing my mini envelopes!!

aka Miss Kim said...

The shops of UWIB are like the ultimate mall!! Awesome choices!

krystyna81 said...

Thanks Robin! You have excelent taste :)

Suzanne in TX said...

Robin--Thanks for shopping with me recently. I'm glad that Max is enjoying his new collar. I posted his pictures in the slide show on my blog. Be sure and take a peek.
S in TX

Poetic Artist said...

You are really shopping and nice gift you received. Lucky you.

Dee said...

wow robin, you've been a shopping maniac! And such great finds! Thanks for shopping with me this month and I just LOOOVEE Max..what a cutie!!

earthexpressions said...

Lovely selection! GO UWIB! :)

Julie B said...

My goodness, you've been busy! :)
UWIB is a great place to shop, isn't it!

Stacie Brown said...

My you have good taste! You done did some good shoppin' girl! LOL I WANT Max to come live with me! He looks so cute and cuddly!