Friday, August 21, 2009

Large Vibrant 8 x 10 prints








I am so excited at how incredible these prints have turned out! I am adding more of my art images in the new size almost everyday to Etsy, so there's more in my Etsy shop. They are $20 each. The 8 x 10 image is printed on 8.5" x 11" 74lb Ultra Premium Photo Paper with Vivera HP Inks.

Most are in my Etsy Shop which is easy to use and takes paypal. I also have a 1000 markets shop which is simple to make purchases and payments are via Amazon.
Speaking of Amazon, did you know AMAZON has a Universal WISH LIST? This link takes you to the page to get a button to place in your toolbar. I was inspired to find a source for this when someone wanted to put these prints on her birthday and holiday wish list. I added my first wish item to my personal wish list....who would have guessed it is art!
Bookmark and Share



2 comments:

LisaBongZee ~ Island Dream Life said...

That wish list sounds like a great idea! Your prints are wonderful too. Love all the COLOR!!!

Poetic Artist said...

These prints look great even on the computer..Thanks for the info about the wish list.
Katelen
Have a good weekend