Friday, August 14, 2009

The Make a Difference Movement


The Make a Difference Movement has caught on! Even Seth Godin's blog talked about a project he is doing where he is seeking photos of people who make a difference in your life. My art cards are presently being used by people wanting to express thanks, more specifically recent purchases by Realtors and HR peeps. The cards can be kept or passed on. Go to 1000 markets to see a full selection http://www.1000markets.com/users/avisualjourney/products?tag=aceo
They can be purchased individually or in quantity, including wholesale for large orders.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

That is so collectively Cool!

You deserve all the best recognition you can gather up. Work it well, as I know you will.

Be well.
Do good.
All ways.
All days.
Stay true.

Dee said...

I love my make a difference card..Robin these were such a great idea and the cards are so pretty...I can't wait to give them out!

DawnCorrespondence said...

I love this idea! Beautiful image...