Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mask: Hooowl for the Arts


Hoooowl for the Arts the Third Annual fundraiser BBQ, will be held at the Seminole Harley Davidson—Buell dealership, in Sanford, on Saturday, October 24, 2009 from 6:30-10:00pm.
This is what I am working on in india ink. Nature, flora, fauna, insects and birds. I love black and white, but I am tempted to add just a bit of color. You know I am wild on color! So the hard part is controlling how much color. Initiating self control in creating art, telling yourself when enough is enough is a discipline one learns to heed through the previous experience of pushing past the fresh state of a work of art. There's a difference between fear and creative caution for desired effect. I like this so much I think I will create some 2D pieces in black and white. I really like using the india ink too.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Dee said...

beautiful, I could definitely picture a hint of color, but not to much...you're creativity amazes me.

Jamie said...

Love the mask Robin! Great work as always, Jamie.