Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Reaction to Making a Difference



I am so excited about the Make A Difference Movement! Read what's happening.


"Robin, I gave out three of your little cards yesterday to some very special
friends and customers...I wrote a little note on the back thanking them for
their business and friendship, then handed them to them and told them why I was
giving them the card....one of the ladies who is already special to me, was in
tears and took her's home and showed her husband...Just thought I'd let you know
:) "

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Pia f. Walker said...

Robin,
I've had an idea like this for months and I'm glad that this is causing such a great ripple effect in people's lives. Other artists have used these types of cards, or personalized art, to leave anonymously in different places. Doing this makes it even more special, because perhaps the person who really needs this little pick up is just the person who happens to come across it, whether on a park bench, a restaurant bathroom, or on their airplane seat. Here's to your cards succeeding.

pia

PS: I love how you've personalized your comment section!

Sylvie Van Hulle said...

Beautiful idea!

Mary said...

Robin, Wow! You have been very productive and creative since my last visit to your inspiring blog. I love the "Cloudy Beach Day" painting--so evocative of days like that I have experienced. And the Making a Difference campaign is a wonderful idea, made even more special by your lovely images. You sure meant it when you said you have not been slowing down in August--far from it!

Poetic Artist said...

I love your idea. You are such a blessing.
Katelen

Abby Creek Art said...

How lovely that your cards touch people that way. Your image is amazing too...that sky! Wow!