Thursday, August 06, 2009

You Make a Difference














I've been inspired to make a series of ACEO's titled You Make a Difference. I use images I have created along with the sentiment of thanks. It is my vision that these can be shared from one person to another as a token of sincere appreciation. Warm fuzzies that can be kept in a wallet, on a dresser, in frame, on the fridge, in a cubicle or desk drawer as heartfelt reminder. Here are just 4 of several selections. Most of them are listed in 1000 markets here and two are on Etsy . I will also wholesale these in larger quantities just send me a request.
Thanks for making a Difference!
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

José said...

Olá Maria :-)

These look great, especially the second and third ones.
The dog also has a funny expression.

Have a nice week,

José

Poetic Artist said...

They all look great. So I can not choose one over the other..
Katelen

mma shirts said...

your blog looks different as you said..keep up

Laura Trevey said...

these are wonderful!!

so colorful ~~

Felt on the Fly said...

Oh my gosh, these are wonderful. What a great idea. I love it that they are so versatile.