Monday, September 28, 2009

Custom Note Cards

Above are four different colored borders around my "Partridge in a Pear Tree" image. I invite you to share your preferences as I design these holiday cards. I am not sure which color to select! I would also be delighted to read your suggestions on the words that might be best on the front and inside. Another decision is that I can make them 5.47 x 4.21 or larger greeting cards 7.17 x 4.61.
One of the services I offer are custom note cards. I can use my images and create them with or without words inside and on the front. I place artwork credits on the card with the title and my name on the inside. I would be glad to design a card with any of my images for you.
My image "Chandelier" was requested in note cards
and will soon be available for all to purchase.

"Mediterranean Olive Branches" was requested and is being printed,
these too will be listed as an item for sale.

Custom wording or colors require prepayment and is non refundable.

Bookmark and Share


5 comments:

Elaine Coombs said...

My personal favorite is the second one with the olive border- beautiful.

Miriam said...

Is there some reason you can't offer all four? I think for a Holiday feel I am partial to the red or the gold. But they are all pretty.

Manon Doyle said...

I'm a red girl.... love the red!! I really like the idea of the larger size.... then you could take your beautiful cards and frame them!!

Sheila McCann said...

I love the gold for the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Lovin the red - it's bold and beautiful and the contrast to the blues makes it pop!

The word bountiful came to mind when I thought of a greeting inside....like "Bountiful greetings of the season to you and yours."