Saturday, September 12, 2009

My first ATC TRADE

Here are a few women from the Women's Assemblage/Bezalel group who met at my place to watch a portion of a DVD by Israeli artist, Ephraim Edward Kalish who created a film titled "Bezalel-Son of Light". I prepared lunch, we discussed the film, food, travel, stories, art, business...great convos and good company ....AND we made ATCs and ACEOs. I am fairly new to the ACEO market, creating a small series of originals and prints which you can see in my Etsy Shop. I also have my MAKE A DIFFERENCE series of ACEOs which are being shared across America and Canada. This pic below is my first acquisition trade ATC by Pamela Casey "Father Lorenzo" . Trading our mini art pieces was so much fun!

2.5” x 3.5” (10 cm x 15 cm) original mixed media ACEO painting and drawing. ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions, and Originals and represent any 2.5” x 3.5” work of art. They are sometime also known as ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) and are a fun and affordable way of collecting unique works of art. Some collectors keep them in albums and others frame them for their home or office.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Dee said...

sounds like a lot of fun also sounds like a great group!