Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Starla's Eggs

A friend shared her intimate story of seeking to have children with the good news of a photo of her eggs which looked nothing like the eggs in the nest above but more like the flower above the eggs. Yet her photo of her flower like eggs seeped into my dreams for days, and all night long I dreamt of this nest, so it came into being via paint. I am so pleased that she was so touched by the piece she has selected it for her babies room.
BTW, I own a pastel of a nest with eggs created by Jan Williams in my art collection.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Dee said...

Very pretty Robin, I love your "hidden" art...I'm sure Starla will treasure this forever. I'm so happy for her!

Poetic Artist said...

Beautiful colors and softness. You always know how to touch the heart.