Monday, October 12, 2009

Art Marketing Workshops


Seek models of Success and follow them. Have business buddies.

I have been working with creative people on building their art or craft business on an individual basis. It's been a few months since I have hosted a small group workshop, so it's time! This is designed specifically for participants to boost Holiday Season sales and jump start into 2010. I work with you where you are in your business experience. I share tips and tools which I have learned with experienced success. All workshops includes a personal follow up and assessment after your implementation of various marketing tools in your business.

October 20, 2009
7 - 9 p.m.
$35 per person (limited space)

November 17, 2009
7 - 9
$35 per person (limited space)

Location: Longwood, FL

More details:
Email me with questions and set up your prerequisite interview
arts@gallery523.com or call me @ 407 312- 8649

Bookmark and Share


No comments: