Sunday, October 18, 2009

Escape to Missoula Montana

This original recently sold and will be shipped to Missoula Montana Monday to a dear friend. When I first posted "The Escape" she instantly shared that she loved it, so I held it, thinking she might want it and she did! I created a gorgeous print of this piece now available in my etsy shop. The print in on an 8.5" x 11" premium paper printed the same size as the original 8" x 8". It is vibrant and even reveals the texture of the panel the original was painted on. I use Vivera Inks which last over 200 years. There is a picture of the print in my shop http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32821419
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

masmoulin said...

I love this work. It's very beautiful

Peggi Habets said...

Gorgeous piece. I love the vagueness of the building and the intense colors. Very nice.

Angella Lister said...

Just beautiful.