Monday, October 12, 2009

Interview by Katie Ball on the ART BEAT

" Song in my Cup" by Robin Maria Pedrero

On October 10, 2009 the ART BEAT WUCF- FM Orlando Florida Jazz and More 89.9
featured an interview with me by Katie Ball.
"Painter
Robin Maria Pedrero was born to be an artist.
And though life has caused a few faltering steps along the way,
her star is on the rise."


you can listen to the podcast where Katie says .."for one brief moment everything feels right with the world...painter Robin Maria Pedrero somehow harnesses this..."


http://podcasts.wucf.org/media/artbeat/2009/10-07-09.mp3

and a footnote from me regarding the data loss, I had backed up on to an external storage drive,
and the back up is what crashed, I use discs and online storage for files now.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: