Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lake Eustis Museum of Art Exhibit


I just recieved my acceptance notice for the inclusion of my work "Dare to be Happy" in the "Paper Works 4 Me" Exhibit at the Lake Eustis Museum Of Art!


~SAVE THE DATE~

Opening reception 6 – 9 p.m. Dec. 18, Lake Eustis Museum of Art


Dec. 18 – Jan. 10, 2010: PAPER WORKS 4 ME: Selected works by entrants from Lake Eustis Museum of Art's national works on paper competition, in addition to three works by judge Ryan Burkhart, of South Carolina, arts editor for Southern Review Magazine and former director of UCF's Flying Horse Editions Fine Arts Press in Orlando.


HOURS
Tuesday – Friday 10am – 4pm
Saturday & Sunday 12pm - 4pm


Non-members pay full price, including $5 for opening receptions and museum tours, which members attend for free.


LOCATION, at the intersection of Grove Street and Orange Ave. in historic downtown Eustis.
200 B East Orange Avenue
Eustis, FL 32726 – 4139
352.483.2900
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Momma Goddess Treasures said...

This is so awesome! I'm going to try to get to Florida so I can attend this. I am so proud of you and your work!!! Go Girl!

Momma Goddess Treasures said...

This is awesome!! I am so proud of you and your work! I am going to try to get to Florida to attend this. You go girl!!

purplecat said...

Well done! best of luck, hope it all goes well :)