Sunday, November 01, 2009

Autumn Arrived

These pieces are at Gallery 1792 Winter Prk FLMy inspiration for these pieces above is the dusky, crisp, autumnal scents, breezes, and colors; rusts, earth tones, crimson, golds, and teals. I tried to capture the essence of fall emerging in various places, by the sea, in the woods, in a park, in our backyards.


One of the interesting aspects of autumn in central Florida is that it comes suddenly. It's hot then slightly cooler and a few trees have leaves turn brown and fall to the ground. Although I like my chosen climate, my eyes seek out the hint of colors like a northern change of season. I refresh by changing my decor, place out my metal corn stalks, metal turkey sculpture (he's really cool!), move my art collection amidst the rooms, add new pieces, change my flowers.... evoking the earthy harvest season. I took these photos when the artworks were slightly wet, so there are some reflections on the paint. Now these pieces are dry to the touch and ready to enhance an area in your space.


My collectors received an email with the first unveiling of these new works, if you are my collector and did not receive this email please lets touch base and make sure I have you up to date in my emailing list.

A note to all of my collectors if your mailing address has changed make sure to provide me with an update as I am preparing to send you something special via USPS.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Manon Doyle said...

Lovely pieces Robin! The colors you've used are terrific!

Plastic Card said...

I find the valuable information is provided by you.

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.